Website: www.ribakova.comEmail: email@example.com
Born in 1972 in Moscow, Russia, Olga Rybakova learned how to paint in an art studio as a childhood. Rybakova drew nature in the open air and drew animals at the zoo winning an art competition while at school. After studying at an institute, she began working in the computer graphics industry. For 11 years Rybakova made backgrounds for games, characters, websites, 3D and 2D animation, works on TV, advertising, supervised the production of animated films, and organized a computer graphics studio. Then Rybakova decided that she did everything that she desired in the field of CGI, and wanted to move on to something new. Rybakova wanted to paint in oil on canvas as did the old Dutch masters.
She started to study how to layer paint to add fullness and richness to her finished works and in 2000 did her first master copy. She then went on to learn how to add additional layers to her painting in a seven-layer painting technique which she still uses in her work today. Solo/Group Exhibitions:
- 2008 "Monte Arth" gallery, Moscow.
- 2008 "Artefakt" gallery, Moscow.2008 Central House of Artists, Moscow.
- 2009 "Our isograph" exhibition, "Vykhino" gallery, Moscow.
- 2009 Central House of Artists, Moscow.
- 2009 Personal exhibition in "At the Kremlin" gallery, Moscow.
- 2010 "Our isograph" exhibition, "On Kashirka" gallery, Moscow.
- 2010 Art Festival "Art Tishinka", Moscow.
- 2010 "Music in Paints" exhibition, "On Kashirka"gallery, Moscow.
- 2010 "Realism: moving apart frameworks of traditions" exhibition , Russian Academy of Arts, Moscow.
- 2010 Exhibition in the "Premier" business center, Moscow.
- 2011 "Sue Ryder" gallery, Herceg Novi, Montenegro.
- 2011 "The Zapechatlenny Angel" International Exhibition, Orel.
2011-2012 Art Renewal Center International Salon Finalist, Figurative category.Art Affiliations:
2010 The Member of the Creative Union of Professional Artists.Publications:
- 2009 "Names in Art of Russia" catalogue.
- 2011 The interview "Highly respected Beauty" in "Klauzura" magazine, online version.
- 2010 The picture "Alone with Venice" was published on a cover of "Ostwind" magazine, December-2010, Germany.
- 2010 "Realism: moving apart frameworks of traditions" catalogue, Russian Academy of Arts, Moscow.
- 2012 The Biography of Rybakova was published in the encyclopedia of outstanding persons of "Hubners Who is Who in Russia", Switzerland.
- 2012 Art Renewal Center, International Salon Catalogue, Finalist.
- 2013 Paintings in "Museum ilustracji" section of electronic Glowinskis' library, Poland.
- 2013 Article "The Artist Who paints like the Old Masters" on the "Aprender pintar al oleo" Internet site, Mexico.